Monday, October 28, 2013

October 31, 2011 The Day We Met




October 31, 2011 is the day Bryan and I put on our Halloween costumes as young single adults for the last time.  We both separately attended the University Institute Halloween dance with friends.  I was dressed as the Morton Salt Girl, Bryan was a drunken Mexican...
I saw Bryan for the first time as he ran up to join a group of kids dressed as a mariachi band, singing as loudly as they could. I thought it was hilarious that he and his friend Bryan (yes, that's two Bryans...) would join a group of guys that they didn't know.
After that we exchanged  numbers and he texted me the next day and asked me to go to a haunted house with him. Our first date was Wednesday November 2, 2011. The haunted house was closed but we went bowling and that's when I fell in love with Bryans dance moves and he fell in love with my bowling skills.

And the rest, as they say, is history.

No comments:

Post a Comment