This is a new blog for our little family. It will be similar to the old blog with one big difference. The main purpose of this blog is to record and document our lives which will then be printed and published into a book at the end of every year, a virtual scrapbook of our family. I know this is not a novel concept to blogging but I have frequently found myself looking down the road and I see our lives getting a lot more complicated and busy in the future and I'm trying to find ways to simplify our lives now, before all that "craziness" starts.
I hope to keep the look and language of this blog worthy of publication. All posts and pictures will be for the sole purpose of publishing into our family scrapbook or photo album at the end of the year. I have given this a lot of thought as I tried to decide how I wanted to keep our family memories and I knew that printing pictures and scrap bookin' just aren't for me.
Feel free to follow and comment as usual as I would love to publish comments in the family photo album at the end of the year as well but please don't let that stop you from commenting! We would love to read what family and friends had to say for years to come!
Welcome to our virtual scrapbook!
No comments:
Post a Comment