Monday, October 28, 2013

November 12, 2011 Our Second Date: University of Utah vs. UCLA

After our first date, I didn't think I would ever see Bryan again. (Mostly because I was 5 YEARS older than he is...apparently he didn't mind.) But we kept in contact through texts and he asked me to come out with he and his friends to dinner. I had to decline because my roommates and I were having our own dinner party and instead invited him to my house.

We played old school Nintendo Olympics and ate Indian curry and naan and laughed at the boys competing with each other. They were such good sports.


Bryan hung around after everyone else left and asked me to come to a University of Utah football game with him. Despite my aversion to the color Red (GO COUGARS!) I said yes.

We ate Red Robin at the MUSS (Mighty Utah Student Section) tailgate party and tried to stay warm while it snowed.


our first picture together!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment